Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dude Walked The Moon

It's been a while since I wrote here. Unfortunately, I've spent the better part of the last week preoccupied with other things. Some after thoughts: Go tell your loved ones you love them. Enjoy your time with those closest to you. Say hi to a stranger. Take care of yourself.

Not cool when you see the affects of aging start to take their toll on your parents. There reaches a point where Robitussin won't do the trick...

On a somewhat related (but equally unrelated) note, has anyone seen Buzz Aldrin lately? I hope I'm holding it together as well as he is at age 80. I turned on the tube yesterday to see him dancing his face off with some hottie that could have passed as his granddaughter. What a badass. Dude walked the moon.

You know what else is badass? These bands. Just a small snippet of what's fueling me these days. Gotta jet.

Conditions
Mando Diago
Neon Trees
Titus Andronicus
Four Year Strong
She & Him
Florence and the mothafuckin Machine for global domination

No comments:

Post a Comment